Breaking News

Drama

(First date)

(A glass bag is seen in the platform by taking a bag, watching each other and starts acting closely)

Hey my friend Hey my brother is this story story,
The existence of the nipple is the choice here in the crisis.
Today we see our country crying,
Where are the laptops where I'm looking for a Laknessee?
I am going to present the current situation of stones and fabrics,
Nevertheless, old and old, education and initiation.

(Tire while tireing two to three)

I see here Tire Balak,
How Much Does My Landing Partner Work?

(Three four weapons were admitted to hunt)

Shortly there I got there in the middle of two,
Students reaching the hospital do not get home at home.

(Banner written in 'School closure' banner and 'Teacher Association')

Education and initiatives are closed if they are locked in school,
Teacher also get all the road biscuits.
What to find What do you say, on that road,
The book is written in Nepal's son Nabal.

(Some people entering Italy, stone and handicapped)

The book in hand forgot the copy and pen that he,
This is the time to write the article.
Looks like school is always the future.
Everybody wants to drink this bag one day.

(A weapon carrying arms and banners, they also drag the boys)

I go to Nathan Mali, do not let school go waste,
Let's read, I will fulfill the dream of Nepal.

It is not our hand to bear guns,
I beg you to open my education door.

(The blood coming from the blood in the head, the blood coming out)

The Italians and the Isle of stone throw away the land.

Nepalese brothers eat blood bleeding.
Are you brothers in my brother why the house is renting,
Nepal wants mother to share harmony today

(Second day)

(After some time the curtain opens, the voice comes from a small balloon from the native, and after some time, the pregnant woman (Nepal mother) enters and says.

Nepal mother is my mother mother. Today my unborn children are fighting each other. How many people have become unbelievable. Well, who will save them? Today I am hanging out hundreds of sonships. How many sons call me when they die, how many hungry people are crying out with my name. How do I live this? Those who have survived have to be deprived of education.

(Breasting a lot) How do I stay here today? (He starts crying at the top of the ground) and he is ...... ...... yes ......... my sons get good luck 2 oh ha ha hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(After some time five boys and one girl gets admitted in front of the platform. Who is the first lung, the second sitting, the third hand, the fourth most dressed with a cloth, with a boy and a girl (lambs (with a stick)? What has happened and the trash? Do not you? (Do not worry about what we say), we are not in the bobam .................Babamuma ................. (Waiting)

Do not have hands - (Who is dressed with clothes), who are you? What is the bag, the food? Showing this to your baggage cloth) No, not brother, these are books. I did not eat food because of the bad day, my father told me how often these are your friends of life.

(It's a surprise)

Do not cry for a friend (Do not worry about all the hands there) - Do not worry about us. We have been orphan for a few days. Now we all live in one place .Longo (boy) and how did you become orphans?

Cato - (Rudan) O my partner - The pain of the pain is on, now nicotize. (Yes .. ...... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Katie - (Talking to the boy) Look, now we're all friends. We all have the same sadness. Now there is no profit by finding it, forgetting what happened. Oh, our father used to say - a person becomes a big man only by reading. We all have to become a great man .But seek a school and ask for teachers, no.

Cato - It's not what we eat, you talk about it.
Apparel dressed - these sisters talked well, I got hurt. We must read.

(Everyone shakes the head of acceptance), so that we can collect and collect the rich man from the place where he has been consumed. I have been eating the same for three years. Are not you?

(Everyone says) (They move towards school. The Manchester sees the board written by the students, but they see 'written off school'.

Selling a magazine is selling. Bomb bombings - The death of the deceased, hundreds of children injured. Read the magazine (The magazine goes to sell.)

Kato - (Seeing around) What should we do now? Where to go Our plan is here and there. What measures should I take?

Katie - Even though we did not support anyone at this time, but if my mother did not support someone, Goddess would have to call. As soon as we call our children, we will soon accept it.

Lonely - So, let us all call together to God, God will definitely listen to our voice.

All of us - now we all start calling God.

(The curtain is closed, begins listening to the direction - Lord - save us 6-7 times, the curtain opens, calls for all attention, appear to be a devotee Goddess in front of them and raises hands and raises hands.)

Goddess - I have come to hear your voice. You know how to become a fatherless. Now you

No comments