Breaking News

Tank Subba - My Country

Tank Subba - My Country
Water storage boards
My country is lying unnecessarily
Opening in the rivers and rivers
Elani is growing
Water flow
The valley is sleeping in my country's thirst
Snake shaped by size
Mahabharata and Chure Hills
Abhisheth standing in the peaks
Beautiful white coloring
My country with water
Wonderful scenes at the disaster
My country is in Snow Fried
Gurus flows
It's like a dafee
Overall faith
Nepali is living
I am forced to live
Settle the waves of the wavers
So
Lok Sabha and dual songs
The settlement is mounted that the corners
Looks at the halloween hall
Mercury and Bareau
Why are you crying?
Listen to the tune of Panchabja and Modal
The new frenzy is that the corners.
In my country
It is said that these muscles of the ancient era
Country of Warriors
Land acquisition too
Books are limited in history books
Country of birth Gautam Buddha
Even after resting peace
Are you free of charge?
Tour Surval and Dharmopya
My country with national interest
In the tissue exploitation, be sure that Kunni
Now only at the museum
Will be displayed.

No comments